Recruitment of lecturers in Internal Medicine – Pharmacy
VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Number: 22 /TTr-TY
Hanoi, January 25, 2021
Proposing criteria for recruiting lecturers and researchers
at the Department of Internal Medicine – Pharmacy
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine received the report No. 01/TTR-ND dated January 25, 2021 on the proposal of criteria and criteria for recruiting Lecturers for the Internal Medicine team from the Deputy Head of the Department in charge of the Department of Internal Medicine – Pharmacy, The Dean of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine would like to propose the criteria for recruiting lecturers cum researchers working in the Department of Internal Medicine – Pharmacy as follows:
- Recruitment quota: 01 Lecturer
– Teaching theory and practice, practicing Veterinary Imaging and Veterinary Diagnosis, taking on 50% of the teaching norm, and the rest doing research.
– Be an excellent research team leader
III. Eligibility Conditions:
– Possess a full-time university degree in Veterinary Medicine/Veterinary Medicine from the Vietnam National Academy of Agriculture or the Department/Major in Diagnostic Imaging from Hanoi Medical University.
– Have a PhD (Veterinary Medicine major/specialty or Diagnostic Imaging)
– Have a high sense of responsibility at work.
Have a desire to work long-term in the Department.
– Having English communication and English proficiency specialized in listening, speaking, reading, and writing enough to work with foreign experts with the same expertise.
– Have standard computer skills according to the professional title
– No slurred speech or stuttering.
– Age no more than 40 years old for men and 35 years old for women.
Candidates need to commit
After 02 years from the date of receiving the labor contract in the title/lecturer position, if the research team fails to fulfill the tasks of the research team, he will change to the position of researcher/engineer or move to work at spinoffs if the candidate still wishes to work at the Academy.
- Candidate Profile:
Application form (handwritten)
– A curriculum vitae (with photo) certified by a competent authority within 6 months, up to the date of submission of the application.
– Personal scientific background
– Summary of the doctoral thesis
– Health certificate
– Diploma and transcript of University, PhD, and other diplomas (if any)
– High school transcripts
– Certificate in English, Informatics
– Other papers (Certificate of merit, certificate of merit…) if any
2. Applications should be sent to:
– Address: Office of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine – Vietnam Academy of Agriculture
– Phone: 024.36762584
Application deadline: Before February 26, 2021
The above is the proposal of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, we hope that the Organization and Personnel Board and the Academy’s Board of Directors will approve.
Thank you very much
– Board of managers;
– Organization and Personnel Committee;
– Faculty office.
|BOARD OF MANAGER||ORGANIZATION BOARD OF PERSONS|| |